Monday, July 27, 2009

Students have been asking me about my wife so I have a picture here of a party I went to last weekend. It was a pretty good party - great food, good music and interesting people. During the party, someone decided to take some pictures and I tried to turn my chair so they could get a good picture of my beautiful face. Unfortunately, even though it was early in the evening and I had drunk just one drink, I lost my balance and fell over when I turned in my chair. I seriously hurt my wrist and screamed in pain. My wife is the one at the table laughing the hardest.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Michael!! Party looks so interesing, so I want to go there ..kkkk..Is she your wife? So beautiful!!>< so white !~~~kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is very beautiful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple one? Oh my God, she looks so young. When I first saw the picture I think it's your daughter. You are a happy man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, I think you guys had a really good time! And your wife and you may looks good couple! Because you also looks young...^^* Good luck to your couple to the end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So young so beautiful Hey! michael I know the reason why you always takecare of your wife,and never feeling tird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really thank you that give me so many good advise about my blog, and I will have a good live in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete