Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Favourite Vietnamese Restaurant

I went to one of my favourite restaurants in Vancouver this weekend. It's a Vietnamese restaurant called Pho Thai Hoa, and it's located at 1625 Kingsway. This restaurant has a great menu with a large selection of food. And so cheap! We ordered the Vietnamese crepe (closest dish), the green papaya salad (in the middle), and the Vietnamese style beef stew with rice (at the far end). Everything was absolutely delicious, and the total cost was only $21. Also, there was also enough food to take half of it home and have it for lunch the next day. (Hint: at a restaurant, if there is too much food you can just say to the waiter: "Can I get this to go?", and they will put it in a container for you to take home.) If you haven't tried Vietnamese food before, I recommend this restaurtant for your first experience. Just don't forget to invite me!

3 comments:

  1. It loos good, however i am full now.You have a good weekend,and today i and my friends went to KTV to relax ourselves.We only have two weeks,maybe,so i think our classroom should eat together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your suggestion.It looks so delicious that I would like to have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just eat my dinnar, but I think I am hungry again now.

    ReplyDelete